Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 68 of Braces

Hey all.

I've developed a tooth ache. One of my teeth is very badly hurting. It's become sensitive to temperature and it's turned me off drinking liquids.

I hopefully will be able to make it to the dentist tomorrow to let him have a look and hopefully fix me up.

Otherwise, nothing else is really new.

This weekend was the Battlestar Galactica series finale (that's right, it's over, tear) and it was pretty awesome. There were a ton of untied plot strings, but it was a great finish up and made me ball like a baby.



On Saturday, I spent the day with David. We chilled out. In the evening, we went out for a Made in Japan experience, followed by some grocery shopping, and then we went out to see I Love You, Man. It was okay, pretty funny, but I'm generally not really into comedies like that. I had a Yogen Fruz and it was good! Until I got to the bottom and then it had a sort of funky flavour. That's when I gave David the rest to finish up.

On Sunday, I met David's new roommate. He seems okay. Hopefully he doesn't bug us.

Then I treated Karen to a birthday lunch at Panera Bread. It was actually incredibly delicious! I had an Asian flavoured salad and half a tuna sandwich. Verrry delish. I can't wait to go back and try something new.

Now it's Monday, and I'm sitting in class, and waiting for it to end so that I can head over to work. I'm really hungry and can't wait to hit up the Timmy Ho downstairs at break.

My next braces appointment isn't until April 14 so I won't have too many updates until then. I'll try to post a new picture of my teeth on the 13th before my tightening.

No comments:

Post a Comment