Sunday, March 15, 2009

Day 60 Of Braces

TWO MONTH UPDATE!!!!!


Okay, it's been a while. And I'm sorry to my three readers for keeping you waiting all this time (you know who you are).

I actually haven't yet had them tightened. I know, it's crazy, they've been on now for 60 days and there has still not been a single tightening.

I went to the ortho last month, he had a look and told me that my "wire was still active" and that I didn't have to come back until this month to get them tightened.

I have an appointment booked for this Tuesday at 2:50. So I'll be coming from work and going straight to my appointment from there. I better not eat anything gross that day that'll get stuck in 'em...

Sooo... since it's been 60 days, let's compare to see what's happened. On the top, January 15. On the bottom, March 15.



I know, incredibly attractive. Do you see a difference? I definitely do. (Sorry about the blurryness)



I'm incredibly nervous for the first tightening and hope that since it took so long for this stage to "finish" that I won't have to wear my braces for much longer than a year. I'm really waiting for it to be done for January so I can get them off. A girl can dream.


I've been having a hell of a time lately. The strike ended in February and I've been back at school. The second semester started up like a week and a half ago so I've been very busy with new assignments and constant homework. I am proud to say that I've been working like a crazy person and getting a ton of work done.


I'm also still in the process of applying to grad school. Have a crapload of stuff to do tomorrow and early this week. Ah well, such is the life of an almost-graduated lady.

1 comment: