Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have been told I am difficult to shop for...

I have decided that the next time someone asks me what I'd like, I can just refer them here. Or if you are like me and people don't know what the heck to get you, please use this list as a guide!

Now, I'll begin:

Rachel's List of Gift Ideas

♥ a bath robe

♥ slippers

♥ a magazine subscription to Women's Health or Cosmo

♥ food and drink assortments - teas, biscuits, fruit, cheeses

♥ gift certificates to the shopping centre

♥ flowers!

♥ alcohol. I like dry white wines, chocolate/coffee/vanilla liquors, beer, drink kits, recipe books

♥ makeup or face products

♥ pretty shotglasses (I have a collection)

♥ jewellery! I like necklaces, watches, rings, earrings (though I have to get my ears re-pierced...), and hangers (I really need a place to hang my necklaces)

♥ chocolates

♥ cookbooks

♥ digital camera (I've never owned one and just never got around to getting one)

♥ nice hand soap or hand creams

♥ clothes

♥ purse/wallet - I can always use a replacement.

♥ a donation in my name to a charity


That's all, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment