Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 2 Of Braces

Okay, so yesterday my mouth wasn't really bothering me. Today, the braces are killing me. My mouth is very sore and it reminds me of how it felt when my wisdom teeth were pushing through in the back of my mouth and causing me pain.

Last night was my first adventure with flossing and brushing. Flossing with braces is incredibly hard - or maybe it's just me. Since my teeth are so overcrowded, the metal brackets are so close together that it's really difficult to get the floss through. I've been using one of these special contraptions to loop the floss under my braces so they don't interfere with the wires.



As far as food goes... Today, I had puddings and macaroni and cheese and that wasn't so bad.

For dinner tonight, I'm having soup with egg noodles and squash. Hopefully I can start chewing more easily soon. I've been practising my chewing.


No picture because there's no real change. Catch ya later. ♥ Rach

No comments:

Post a Comment