Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update

Went to UofT today to get my new student card. I have to admit that York's cards are way nicer. It's true.

I smiled, he took the photo, told me to stand to the side and two minutes later I had a piping hot card in my hand, straight out of the printer. It's so weird still that I'm going to be at UofT next year. It's almost like it hasn't really set in.

I know it will though - very soon.

My birthday is coming up and, as requested, here is an updated version of my gift list:

♥ gift certificates to the shopping centre

♥ alcohol. I like dry white wines, chocolate/coffee/vanilla liquors, beer, practical drink kits, recipe books

a classy looking jewellery hanger for mainly necklaces (because I don't have earrings) Thanks Laur!!

♥ makeup

♥ mp3 player

♥ digital camera


I hope that helps. There are other things I like but nothing I could think of at the time of this post.




As for the braces... I have an appointment July 16th. I need them to be off my teeth fasterrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

  1. okay so take this off now so no one takes mine!!

    ReplyDelete